A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today's Private Jewelry Sales | Tuesday 5/15

Morning everyone! So as you know, JewelMint is known to make an occasional appearance in the world of private online boutique sales. There are a handful of these limited sample sites out there that I frequent on a daily basis such as RueLaLa, HauteLook, ShopLately, Ideeli, etc. I often get the most beautiful pieces of jewelry from these sites as can often be seen in my review videos on YouTube. Besides JewelMint, these sales are where I purchase most of my jewelry. I constantly come across some great JewelMint look-alikes and pieces that compliment nicely with items already in my collection. I also love being introduced to many designers that I wouldn't have found otherwise. Since I check these sites on a daily basis anyways, I felt it would be fun to gather all the jewelry-related sales for you in a single post each day...

Here's a list of the private jewelry sales beginning this morning. The best part? You can sometimes score pieces at up to 90% off:


Beyond the Rack: Splendid Pearls - All items at $26.99 (Starts at 9am PT)

Beyond the Rack: The Watches You Want - Under $129.99 (Starts at 9am PT)

Fab: KYYOTE - Simple, modern jewelry (Starts at 8am PT)

Fab: Miss Atomic - Retro bombshell jewelry (Starts at 8am PT)


Fab: Thyia - Transformative body jewelry (Starts at 8am PT)

Gilt: Alanna Bess Jewelry - Raw jasper pendants, chalcedony cuffs, bright turquoise earrings, etc. (Starts at 9am PT)

Hautelook: Juicy Couture Watches - Updated with cool color and sweet flourishes (Starts at 8am PT)

Hautelook: Juicy Couture Jewelry - Feel femme in playful and whimsical designs (Starts at 8am PT)

Hautelook: Bold & Brilliant: Colored Jewels - Vivid pops of color, lustrous metal finishes (Starts at 8am PT)

Ideeli: Ice.com - Featuring Gemstones (Starts at 8am PT)

Ruelala: Judith Leiber - Crystal-encrusted accessories (Starts at 8am PT)

ShopLately: Daily Jewelry Sales TBA (starts at 8am PT)



xoxo, Lily
Links within this post are referred links.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...