A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

JewelMint Jabber Special: The Royal Wedding 1AM (PT) - Join me for a special chat during the ceremonies!

Royal Wedding Program Portrait: Mario Testino & Art Partner

The Royal Wedding ceremonies will be air live at approximately 1am (Pacific Time) early tomorrow morning on your local television stations! Join me and other JewelMint fans if you're up watching Prince William and Kate Middleton exchange vows and to chat about the ceremonies as they happen live! 

The Jewels & Mints Royal Wedding Chat will go live on this site at 12:30am Pacific Time. You can join in the conversation by connecting with Facebook within the chat module.

I'm soooo excited for this and if you can't tell, I've been bitten by the Royal Wedding Bug. I can't help but be so thrilled to watch a real-life fairy tale wedding take place! I'm even more thrilled to see Kate's wedding dress and jewels!

Hope to see you there!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...