A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jewelmint Krishna Diamond Earrings Review - As seen on Blair Fowler (Juicystar07), American Idol, and Sienna Miller


If you go on JewelMint's Facebook page (here) you can vote to bring these earrings back as they've been sold out now for quite awhile! Also, a lot of you may remember seeing Blair Fowler wear these on her YouTube channel (Juicystar07). If you missed it or want to see it again, click here to watch! Just some added background, Blair and her sister Elle (YouTube: Allthatglitters21) have assembled sets of their favorite Jewelmint pieces - The Fower Sister Set was released on 2.26.11 and The Fower Sister Trio was released on 3.7.11 which have both sold out since.

These earrings have also been seen on Naima Adedapo on a past American Idol show. Click here to view the Official Jewelmint Blog posting about this!

Phew, okay so now that I've covered all the past...coverage of these earrings let me start by saying that these earrings are everything I expected them to be, and more! First of all, they're super sparkly. I love how the light catches the gemstones. I also love how durable they are, they look and feel very expensive.

Photos: Jewelmint

Krishna Diamond Earrings
Amp up your ethnic flair with these 2.25'' antique plated drop earrings.  They boast  vivid Indian Sapphire stones with dangling black diamond cut stones.

As Seen On: Sienna Miller at the Esquire House LA Opening Night.

Wear this with: a loud, colorful print.
Perfect for: a charity event.
Inspired by: luxurious Indian goddesses.

I have two favorite details about these earrings. The first has been mentioned before about how cute the layering effect of these earrings are so unique. My second and less obvious favorite thing about these earrings is how these earrings are textured on the back. It's awsome because not to many brands pay attention to the details on the back of an earrings. I like it because I always wear my hair up with dangly earrings and the back can be just as visible as the front when they're hanging down!


In my video I pair these earrings with my J.Crew Sequin M
inaudière Clutch, as seen in my Crewlala review here. I'm going out of town soon and I will be wearing these earrings and a one shoulder sapphire blue dress for an event. I seriously cannot wait!

Watch the video below to see my review in full...

xoxo, Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...