A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jewelmint's Antoinette Necklace - Product Review

 
 
 

 Photos & Video: Jewelmint

Antoinette Necklace


This stunning antique inspired, silver plated necklace measures 18" and showcases sparkling clear rhinestones. Created for the luxury-loving fashionista.

Wear this with: a bright solid open-neck top.
Perfect for: having your cake and eating it too.
Inspired by: one of Kate's favorite necklaces.

Available for sale on Jewelmint on:
Click here to see this on Jewelmint's website.
________________________________________________________________

Rate and Review Jewelmint's Antoinette Necklace


***Review Comments***:
Please feel free to share your thoughts, reviews, and to discuss this set with others below in the comments section! Use the star rating system above to rate this!

1 comment:

  1. I wish this necklace came a bit shorter. I am really short (5 foot even) and my shoulders and chest are very close together. I also have larger breasts for my size so the necklace isn't quite the right length for me. But I love it. Too bad it draws attention to my breasts so I can't wear it. :(

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...