A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

JewelMint's Mumbai Braclet: Sold out or is it?

 Photos: Jewelmint

I'm going to share a little secret with you today! As soon word of this spreads, I'm pretty sure this bracelet will be gone very soon!

The gorgeous Mumbai Bracelet has been sold out for a little while now. Although yesterday I noticed it was added back to the showroom listings again and so I added it to my showroom. As soon as I added it, I noticed the photo still had the red lettering saying it was "sold out". I clicked on the bracelet anyway and noticed it is still available to be added to your cart and still available for purchase! This must be a glitch in the system? I scored my bracelet so I'm totally okay with glitches! :-)

Thought I'd share with you just in case you were looking to get yours before it sells out again!

Tomorrow I'll be posting my Aqua Bomb Ring Mini-Review with a video and photos! See you then!

xoxo, Lily
New to Jewelmint? Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...