A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sneak Peek: Jewelmint's Krishna Diamond Earrings Review!

Photo: Jewelmint

And the obvious winner of my poll question: "Which should I review next?" was....Jewelmint's Krishna Diamond Earrings!

The first photo is a sneak peek photo from my review which I will be posting tomorrow! Don't forget to check back as I will also be including some styling ideas for these earrings too.

See everyone then!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Black earring are very gorgeous!! Can you reveal a secret where to buy diamond earrings like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hundreds of Stunningly Unique Diamond Earrings Designs at -
    Djewels.org

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...