A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Sunday Morning Jewelmint Exchange

 Photo: Jewelmint

---Last week I noticed something on Jewelmint's Facebook Page! There are a lot of fellow "Jewelmint Junkies" posting items they are desperately looking to find or wanting to sell. I've seen a few other blogs do something like this so I'm going to give it a whirl---

So grab your Sunday morning cup of coffee and post or search for Jewelmint pieces you're either looking to sell or find! Is there a Jewelmint piece you missed out on? A Jewelmint piece that just didn't work out for you and needs a new loving home? The Sunday Morning Jewelmint Exchange is a weekly forum for you to post about Jewelmint items you are desperately trying to find or to post items you are looking to trade or sell.

Here's how this works:
1. Begin your post with either: Looking to sell or looking to find.
2. List your items (including accurate descriptions if necessary).
3. Please don't forget to include an email address for contact.
It's that easy!

(Rules and stuff: No resellers please. Please note that blog can make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information posted on this post by it's users and can not guarantee or have information regarding the quality or safety of any of the products exchanged. The choice to swap/sell/etc., the terms of any exchange, and the risks you take or choose not to take are solely your responsibility. This blog is not responsible and will not compensate participants in any way for trades or sales conducted by its participants. This blogs sole responsibility is limited to maintaining the post. Please be safe and make responsible decisions when participating. Thanks for reading this as I just want to make the terms clear. You know how it goes :-)

xoxo, Lily
(Happy Easter Everyone!)

10 comments:

  1. Hey everyone. Guess I'm first. I'm looking to sell the Antoinette Necklace. Will sell for a credit. My email is blysat@mail.broward.edu. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking to buy the coachelle chain, i do not understand how to do credits, etc, new at this but open to learning new things :)
    carolyncjam@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking to sell or trade the Marrakesh earrings, will sell for $15 shipped or trade. I tried them on, but I still have the original box. I'm a newbie and only have a few pieces, so try me for a trade!

    Also looking to buy the Potion Pendant necklace.

    hanniefaye at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking to buy EROS earrings. babeyrice@hotmail.com. Much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all - I don't currently have anything to trade because I just returned the one piece I have that I don't like. BUT, I would give a credit for these pieces in new condition since they are sold out:

    sweetheart ring size 6
    coachella necklace
    eros earrings
    very audrey earrings

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking to trade/sell:

    1. Cosmopolitan Drop Earrings
    http://www.jewelmint.com/jewelry/cosmopolitan-drop-earrings

    2. Times Square Earrings
    http://www.jewelmint.com/jewelry/times-square-earrings

    Both are completely new and never been worn. Have original packaging too.

    Email glorylai@gmail.com if interested.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking to buy In the Rough ring in size 7 or 8 .Will trade a Sixties Cuff for it. Please contact at thewho_87@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking to sell a bunch of pieces for $29.99 each. They are all new and come in the original boxes with the info cards about each item. Please email me at ilikethis_@hotmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!
    My available items are:
    Flower power necklace
    autumn glam earrings
    Eros earrings
    aurum necklace
    Krishna diamond earrings
    Astoria necklace
    Versailles earrings
    Antoinette necklace
    lovers' locket
    mumbai bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking for the Petit Coeur Necklace and the Sweetheart Ring,will pay with JM credit. My email is mariceladp_21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...