A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 for 1 Summer Specials - Only While Supplies Last!!


 Photo: Jewelmint

Hey guys! I normally would have had this posted almost 6 hours ago, but I've been pretty busy this morning and I have a meeting to attend here shortly. Today is a crazy day, but I'll be back to share all the new stuff I have to add!!

I just couldn't hold off an posting this one though! JewelMint has announced their 2 for 1 Summer Specials - Only While Supplies Last! These deals are amazing!! Here's the rundown:

  • Boho Luxe Duo - Sanskrit Necklace (previously sold-out) and Urban Warrior Ring -
    2 for 1 (click here)
  • Calypso Goddess Set - Calypso Necklace and Calypso Earrings -
    2 for 1 (click here)
  • Golden Summer Set - Casati Necklace and Monte Carlo Bracelet (my favorite!!) -
    2 for 1 (click here)
  • Trailblazer Duet - Sienna Bracelet (previously sold-out) and Bossa Nova Earrings -
    2 for 1 (click here)

I have a cute little video dedicated to this that will post later! In the meantime, enjoy these awesome JewelMint deals!

Be back shortly with more posts and can't wait to see you tonight for Wednesday Night JewelMint Jabber!!!!!

xoxo, Lily

1 comment:

  1. Great post...thanks for the reminder to blog about the everyday things that people want to read. As a real estate agent, I too struggle with what to blog about. Thanks!

    Sign supplies

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...