A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Do you blog about JewelMint? Submit your blog for my blogroll and check out The Daily Julie: The first featured blog to be added!

Photos: The Daily Julie

Hi everyone! I'm adding a blogroll (in the sidebar) that will highlight blogs by YOU! Do you have a blog where you've highlighted JewelMint or have simply mentioned JewelMint in the past? Then your blog URL belongs in my blogroll!

I currently have two blogs posted in my sidebar and that is JewelMint's Blog (of course) and another blog that I absolutely love following called....

The Daily Julie

Julie describes herself as:
"Married with one dog and I use this space to talk about the clothes I wear, the food I cook, the things I love, and what inspires me. The latter includes, but is not limited to wine, guacamole, my DVR, and pretty pictures."

Julie is the girl next door, she's super nice to talk to, and a long-time friend in my head (lol, anyone watch Wendy Williams? Then you know what I mean!). I LOVE her styling of Jewelmint pieces with super adorable, relaxed ensembles that any one of us can pull off! I'm also a huge fan of her flowy, casual dresses paired with JewelMint statement necklaces such as the Nordic Treasure, Odyssey, and Piet to name a few. You can check out here blog here!

So who loves JewelMint as much as we do???? Submit your blog URL in this post for me to add it to my blogroll or shoot me an e-mail at jewelsandmints@gmail.com with the link. I'll be sure to add it to my blogroll list and your blog could be featured here just like Julie's! :-)

xoxo, Lily

4 comments:

  1. I've reviewed a few pieces on my blog: AmourAnnette.blogspot.com
    And will be reviewing a few more in the next week or so :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear my JewelMint pieces in my blog photos. I think I wear JM almost daily. It's an addiction, I am almost certain. I love your blog and all your JM info!

    Breanne
    http://breakfastwithfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Breanne! I'd definitely say that JM is for sure an addiction...for a lot of us! But a very stylish addiction indeed. I just added your blog to my list; I love the Renegade on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, it looks like Blogger deleted your comment during the glitch this past week, but I did see your comment in my email inbox. I added you to my blog list as well!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...