A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The JewelMint Archive: Details, Ratings, and Reviews (For You & By You)!


When I started this blog, one of my main objectives was to have a section where everyone can find older items from JewelMint - an archive of sorts. I'm a little bit of a hoarder in the sense that I wanted to have all the JewelMint items I could possibly have in my showroom, all the time!! A little while ago, I then realized that anyone can only save up to 40 items in their favorites section within their JewelMint account.

It was absolutely a matter of life or death that I a place to have access to all the items JewelMint has ever had to offer (past and present). :-)

I brainstormed a little and decided that while JewelMint has well over 100 pieces they've offered since inception, I was up for the task of compiling it all and sharing with you!

My "JewelMint Archive: Details, Ratings, Reviews" section (permanently linked in the header tab at the top of my blog) is a work in progress in for sure, and it really is a lot of work! I'm compiling all the information about each individual product - including videos - and adding a star rating system for everyone to participate in. In order to make things easier to reference, I've now added mini product thumbnails next to the names into this section so that you can see the item prior to clicking on it and all items are arranged alphabetically.

I currently have about 30 JewelMint items up to date. Prior to the next JewelMint Party for the June collection release, I plan to have every product linked and fully running!

Please feel free to start reviewing! Also feel free to let me know if there is an item I may have missed on the list or if just to give me any feedback regarding this section and your thoughts!!!

I really do hope this section helps everyone when referencing past, present, and future JewelMint items!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...