A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, May 2, 2011

JewelMint Bossa Nova Earrings - Product Review

 
 
 

 Photos & Video: JewelMint

Bossa Nova Earrings


Get into the rhythm of style with these dynamic hoop earrings. Take to the Brazilian beach with our 2” multicolored wax thread set. A touch of gold metallic thread adds an instant glam factor. Our seductive pair sports a hinged hood closure for secure wear. Turn head with this bossanova design; you’ll be fashion’s sassy “new thing.”

Wear this with: an embroidered peasant top or sundress.
Perfect for: hitting the local dance club on samba night.
Inspired by: Isabel Marant’s Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear collection.

Available for sale on JewelMint on: May 1, 2011
Click here to see this on JewelMint's website.
________________________________________________________________

Rate and Review JewelMint's Bossa Nova Earrings


***Review Comments***:
Please feel free to share your thoughts, reviews, and to discuss this piece with others below in the comments section! Use the star rating system above to rate this!

2 comments:

  1. These are great though a bit bigger than I was expecting! The clasp could be a bit more secure as well. But these are so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very on the fence about these. It was my first purchase and I had a 50% off code that I wanted to use before it expired. I spent a good deal of time looking through the pieces in my showroom and there were honestly pieces that I outwardly preferred (The Mint Blossom Bracelet, Antoinette Necklace, Beechwood Necklace, Sixties Cuff). For some reason, I kept returning to them though. This was the piece I ended up picking and I am so happy that I did. This is what kept me returning to Jewelmint.
    It is true that the clasp could be better. However, this is still the piece that I wear most often. It is so unique and the earrings are so light and they're so summery. I love them. I know there have been mixed-unfavorable reviews for this piece, but just wanted to say that I truly love these earrings. They are so pretty and colorful and I can't say enough about the design. It's just simple and original at the same time. I love these earrings.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...