A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

JewelMint Confirms: Very Audrey Earrings will soon be available with Black or Yellow center stones!

 
Photos: Jewelmint

On Saturday, April 30th, JewelMint announced that the Very Audrey Earrings were the winner of the Bring It Back contest! The same day I brought up the topic of how the stones looked black or dark purple in the announcement photo (Click here for the original post).

Turns out, JewelMint confirmed today that they WILL be bringing back the Very Audrey Earrings with two options. The first release of Audrey's will have a Black center stone and the second release of Audrey's will have the original Yellow center stone.

I knew something looked different about the photo! During the last JewelMint Party on May 1st, everyone in the chat said they would pretty much purchase any color JewelMint releases these in :-)

Will you be purchasing both options? What other color options would you like to see the Audrey Earrings in?

I would personally love to see the Audrey's with a red center stone for the Holidays!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

4 comments:

  1. I will be getting both,i wish they would come out in all colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably get both, but since the black will be out first, I'll get those so I don't miss out at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, I know you picked up the Yellow Audrey Earrings today! How about you, Janice and Dee???

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...