A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

JewelMint Daphne Pendant Review with Styling Ideas from Calypso St. Barth for Target & Ray-Ban!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I absolutely adore this necklace. From the sparkly golden cylindrical links to the crystal center pendant surrounded by precisely placed geometric wooden shapes, all the way down to the little JewelMint charm that hangs from the 3" extender chain. I can't begin to tell you how ecstatic I was to have snagged this necklace during it's second release just this past week!

I received this necklace over the weekend and I immediately started playing dress up! I found that the best fit for this necklace is anything with a deeper v-neckline for summer. When fall and winter comes, I can see myself wearing this with a turtle neck, jeans, and a chocolate brown belt and boots.

 Photo: Jewelmint

Daphne Pendant

Hit the fashion mark with this elegant piece inspired by both iconic and trendy imagery. With designers sending wood accented creations down the catwalk, this piece can read trendy, yet still recall the old Hollywood glamour of Grace Kelly. This gold-plated chain necklace measures 18" and includes a 3" extender chain for versatility. Named after the Greek nymph, Daphne, the clear crystal stone embedded in dark wood represents her pure, hidden beauty.

Wear this with: a floral print maxi skirt and raffia trim wedges.
Perfect for: checking out streetside art shows.
Inspired by: wood accented runway looks and vintage treasures.

For my Polyvore, I've added a beautiful fresh white floral embroidered dress from Calypso St. Barth for Target ($29). It's actually a sleep chemise, but it doubles as a dress! In fact, when I came across this item at my local Target store, it didn't even cross my mind that this was a nighty! I actually didn't realize it until I purchased it, got home, and looked it up online (for the price I was debating on getting a second one just in case I get doused with juice by my little ones, lol). At lease I wasn't the only one though, someone else on under the review section said they wear it as a dress too. Although I do have to wear a slip underneath just because white has a tendency to be see-through. I also have this paired with an older J.Crew Cognac Belt that I've replaced in my Polyvore with their new Redwood Leather Denim Belt ($45), a pair of my favorite Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses in Honey/Black-Tortoise from Solstice ($119), and added a set of the JewelMint Cairo Rings that I think would look add the perfect finishing touch.


If you ever need any styling advice, please feel free to ask! I love answering any questions you may have or helping to solve a styling dilemma! :-)

xoxo, Lily

Here's my mini video review of my Daphne Pendant!


2 comments:

  1. At first i was iffy about getting this necklace but i am so glad i did,it is beautiful!!! The quality is really good. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these Ray-Ban sunglasses! I'm gonna check this out at Sunglass Hut.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...