A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, May 30, 2011

The JewelMint Set List: A Current List of JewelMint's Exclusive Sets!

Photos: JewelMint

Even I sometimes need a quick reminder of which sets are still currently available from JewelMint! While I always have an idea which sets are still currently out there, I've decided to compile a list of all current and past JewelMint Sets to make for an easy find! You can find this list by clicking (here) or finding the link in the header above titled "The JewelMint Set List (Current Exclusive Sets)".

I'll be updating this list on a daily basis with the current statuses (including "Almost Sold Out" and lastly, "Sold Out"). By clicking on the listed sets, you'll be taken to the product review page for referencing where you will find a direct link to the JewelMint product page.

If there is a set that I may have missed, a set whose status has changed, or if you just happen to spy one sooner than the rest of us, please feel free to send me an email (jewelsandmints@gmail.com), and I'll update the list ASAP. I also want to say a quick thanks for all the tips and everything you guys are always sending me...this blog is what it is because of you, and I always love getting your feedback! :)

Don't forget!! The June Collection is right around the corner! We're staying up late and celebrating with A JewelMint Twitter Party hosted by myself and JewelMint!!! I'll be randomly giving away a piece from the new collection to one lucky participant using the hashtag #JewelMintParty. JewelMint will be providing Exclusive Sneak Peeks! You won't want to miss it! Click here for more details.

xoxo, Lily

2 comments:

  1. Brill, Lily. Thanks! (It's Michele W :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele! Thanks, hopefully this page helps a lot of people out! Btw, I ordered the Boho and I'll forever be blaming you lol :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...