A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

JewelMint Sneak Peek - The Fantasia Necklace!

 Photos: Jewelmint

JewelMint just released an exclusive sneak peek to their Facebook fans (here)! It's the Fantasia Necklace that will be a part of the upcoming June Collection! I love the unique look of the stone pendant, reminds me of something you would find under the sea.

I think this will look absolutely stunning paired with the Blushing Stones Ring that was just re-released this past week. I must say, the peach stone in the ring is much deeper and prettier in person! The photo (below) definitely does not do it justice! I was so happy to have not missed out on it again.


What are your thoughts on the Fantasia?? Will you be purchasing it?

Don't forget!! The June Collection is right around the corner! We're staying up late and celebrating with A JewelMint Twitter Party hosted by myself and JewelMint!!! I'll be randomly giving away a piece from the new collection to one lucky participant using the hashtag #JewelMintParty. JewelMint will be providing Exclusive Sneak Peeks!! You won't want to miss it! Click here for more details.

xoxo, Lily

1 comment:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...