A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love creating and sharing JewelMint Polyvore Sets? Join my JewelMint Polyvore Group!

I'm still pretty new to Polyvore and if you've noticed, I've been including some Polyvore sets to my JewelMint Reviews lately! I would love to see what outfits you've created using JewelMint Jewelry! Click here to join my JewelMint Polyvore group and start sharing your outfit ideas with everyone! All of my future Polyvore JewelMint Outift Sets will be viewable within the sidebar of this blog!


Other reasons to join my new 'JewelMint' Polyvore Group?

If I get enough Polyvore group members, I may be hosting a future contest where the winner will be chosen from sets that have been submitted to my new group.

Also, if people start posting JewelMint sets, I will start picking one at random to feature here on my blog and a new weekly post featuring your sets could be born!

Just some ideas! Thoughts?

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...