A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JewelMint Very Audrey Earrings/Necklace Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Tutorial

 
 
 
 
 
 

In love with JewelMint's Very Audrey Earrings?? Well, you're in luck because here's a new way to take them to a whole other level with a Very Audrey Necklace tutorial!

JewelMint recently brought these beauties back with their first Bring It Back application on Facebook. While they're currently sold out, they do have the ever-so-promising JewelMint Waitlist option! This would also be perfect for the upcoming Black Center Stone Very Audrey Earrings that are coming soon! I'll be sure to purchase two sets of these so that I can make a necklace out of those too!

The best part of turning your Very Audrey's into a necklace is the fact that you can get two pendants out of one set! This would be perfect to keep one for yourself and to give one to your best friend as a sort of friendship necklace or as a one-of-a-kind gift to someone special!

Here's what you'll need:
1 Set of JewelMint's Very Audrey Earrings (or 2 sets if you want to have matching earrings)
1 Silver or Gold Necklace (your choice)
1 Jewelry Kit or Pliers (available at your local craft store or just steal your husband's) ;)

I personally used a 14kt white gold chain I received from my hubby awhile back as a birthday gift. I slid off the diamond pendant (shhh, don't tell him lol) and replaced it with what I like to now call my "The Audrey Pendant"!!

The great thing is, you can use any chain your heart desires, mix and match...you can switch it up however you like! You can even slide one or two of these onto a bracelet if you'd like as a sort of charm!

Hope you enjoy my mini tutorial video below!! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions :D

xoxo, Lily

P.S. I'm still crossing my fingers that JewelMint will release a red version of these for the holidays!!! I know a lot of you would just die for that!!! Who wants to see a red centered version of the Very Audrey Earrings???? ;)

1 comment:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...