A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

JewelMint's Serpentine Necklace - Photos (Psst...you can wear it as bracelet too!!)



Who would have thought JewelMint's Serpentine Necklace would have been so versatile??? I seriously love it, hope this helps inspire you on how to wear it!

(Update: If it doesn't fit when it is completely wrapped, try the twisting or "braiding" method as seen in the last two photos. You can work with it and try out different possibilities!)

P.S. I love doing my styling reviews still, but they do take a lot of time and effort. So I just wanted to let everyone know that I will still be doing my styling review videos and/or video tutorials 1-2 times a week, and I now plan on posting photos (similar to this and the Astoria Necklace photos I posted the other day) every 2-3 days!!! These photos will include JewelMint's latest pieces mixed in with some older ones!! :D

xoxo, Lily

8 comments:

  1. OMG LILY THIS IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome as a bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. annnndddddd my wrist is too big....... nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I just added an update...if it's too small to completely wrap around, you can try the twisting method in the last two photos. If you work with it, I'll bet you can get it to look similar :)

    Thanks Gina - I'm still working on the Astoria video review for you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like it better as a bracelet!! Lovely idea Lily!!

    showroomshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I am so glad I saw this post! I don't like it as a necklace at all but I bought it today in hopes that it fits on me as a bracelet. I love how it looks there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And to think i almost sent it back...thanks for the great idea Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, now I might get this. UGGH I need more credits!! lol

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...