A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

StyleMint is Arriving! Visit the Style&Mints Blog to Keep Up with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's New Exclusive T-Shirt Line!


We've been hearing all the buzz on Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's new exclusive t-shirt line called StyleMint (set to launch in July)! I am so excited to announce my new sister blog Style&Mints - a spin-off of my original Jewel&Mints blog dedicated to JewelMint!! Follow along with my Style&Mints blog as we explore the unknown world of StyleMint together. I will help keep you updated on the latest news, and I will even be hosting an upcoming Party to celebrate the launch of StyleMint with all of you! More details coming soon! :)

Please follow the Style&Mints blog - click here!
Click here to follow Style&Mints on Facebook
Click here to follow Style&Mints on Twitter

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...