A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Have a Fabulous 4th of July: Snap a photo of yourself wearing your JewelMint best!


I hope everyone is having an amazing (and safe) 4th of July weekend thus far! Between barbecues with family and friends, pool parties, picnics, and fireworks...the 4th of July is definitely one of my favorite holidays!

I was originally planning on wearing my Sea Breeze Earrings with a white tank and navy cargo shorts, but instead I've decided on my Eros Earrings, a black tee, khaki chino shorts, and topped off with my Mumbai Bracelet. It's pretty warm outside so I'll also have my hair pulled back in a pony tail to highlight the earrings!

If you're wearing JewelMint today during your 4th of July festivities, snap a photo! I'll explain why soon! :)

Hope your 4th is a fabulous one!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...