A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Newly Waitlisted JewelMint Pieces - 30 and Counting! Thank You Lana!

Photos: Jewelmint

A super huge thanks to Lana for letting me know about a few new pieces that were found by Gwen G. and a few others on Facebook! A handful of these items that were mentioned on Facebook include the Astoria Necklace, Birdcage Bangle, Ganesh Earrings, Oyster Pearl Earrings, Pebble Earrings, Saber Pendant, Steampunk Earrings, and Western Dream Earrings.

Completely enlightened, I did some digging for myself and found a few more pieces that I don't believe have even been mentioned yet! There's 30+ pieces now with a waitlist option...

Click here to see the complete list that I will continue to add to as I find them! You will find the direct links to sign up for each piece easily and individually!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...