A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

JewelMint's Moonbeam Ring is Now Available!!! Thank You Janine!

Photo: Jewelmint

A super huge thanks to Janine who just sent me an email letting me know that JewelMint's Moonbeam ring has finally been released!

I've been sitting on the photos and video of this ring for what seems like forever from back when this ring was originally found a couple months or so back. I just couldn't release anything until the ring was actually available for sale, and now it is!!!! I'm so excited that this ring has finally made its way to our showrooms!

Talk about a random Tuesday surprise, and a fabulous one at that!!

Check out the video below of the Moonbeam Ring!!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

P.S. This blogs first text alert was just sent out to everyone signed up on the JewelsAndMints JewelMint Text Notification List (sign up here)! Please let me know what you think if you received a message!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...