A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, September 2, 2011

JewelMint & ShopStyle's Be Styled & Be Jeweled Sweepstakes! Win a Trip to a JewelMint Photo Shoot in LA & More!


Has everyone entered this contest yet? If not, you have until September 7th at 11:59pm PT to do so!

This is by far the best contest I think I've seen so far! I mean, a trip to LA to meet (and get styled by) Cher Coulter, plus 12 free pieces of jewelry? Count me in!

On a random note, about two weeks ago I seriously had a dream that I was on the set of a JewelMint photo shoot. Being that I was "incognito", I was sitting on-set with a ton of people around. Then it got kind of weird when the JewelMint photo shoot somehow morphed itself onto the set of the Oprah show with Cher as Oprah's guest. I was sitting in the front row with all my JewelMint jewelry on - seriously like every single piece - hoping nobody would notice me. So much for incognito right? ;) Then I woke up with all my JewelMint jewelry on! Just kidding, I didn't. But, that would have been a funny touch. ;)

Guess we'll see if dreams do come true, minus the Oprah part.

Good luck everyone! Whoever wins is one lucky duck! Don't forget you can earn up to 5 extra entries by inviting your friends to enter the sweepstakes too. Click here for the rules and details.

Click here to enter!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...