A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sneak Peek: New Spring JewelMint Pins!

Photos: Cher Coulter

I stumbled across this photo taken by Cher Coulter a couple weeks ago and I completely forgot to share them with all of you! Silly me.

This set of JewelMint pins have yet to be released, and will be the second set of pins following the Holiday Hayworth Pin Collection that included the Forever/Very Audrey Pin, Wonderland Pin, and the Faye Dynasty Pin. This new collection seems to include the Unlock My Heart Pin, East Side Beat Pin, and a floral cluster pin that I'm hoping is an extension of another upcoming floral piece!

The release date for these pins is unknown, but I'm sure we can expect them soon!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...