A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Today's Private Jewelry Sales | Sunday 3/18


Hey everyone! So as you know, JewelMint has been featured on both Groupon and Fab.com within the past week. There are plenty of limited sample sites out there that I frequent on a daily basis such as RueLaLa, HauteLook, ShopLately, Ideeli, and so forth.

I often get the most beautiful pieces of jewelry from these sites as can usually be seen in my review videos on YouTube. I can't even begin to gush about some of the great deals I've scored on a lot of these sites.

Being that this blog is dedicated to jewelry, I'm going to branching out a little bit more about other brands besides JewelMint both on this site and in my future reviews.

Additionally, each day I'm going to feature that day's jewelry sales that are featured across the web from some of my favorite places. I check these sites daily anyways, so I feel it could be fun to share them with you as well!

Here are some of the current limited jewelry sales going on right now where you can sometimes score up to 90% off:



Fab: feistyelle - Whimsical Laser-Cut Jewelry (starting at $23)


Fab: L’Noir - Classic Jewels That Pack A Punch (starting at $23)


Fab: Tiklari - Turkish, Vintage-Inspired Jewelry (starting at $27)


HauteLook: Earrings We Love - Chandelier earrings, teardrops & hoops (starting at $11)

HauteLook: ME Couture Blowout - Brilliant bead & freshwater pearl designs (starting at $11)


Ideeli: Pendant Prowess (starting at $13)



Gilt: Refresh Your Jewelry Box - Bracelets (starting at $30)


Gilt: Refresh Your Jewelry Box - Earrings (starting at $25)


Gilt: Refresh Your Jewelry Box - Necklaces (starting at $32)


Gilt: Refresh Your Jewelry Box - Rings (starting at $32)

ShopLately: Spring Cleaning - Subtle Statement Jewelry (starting at $6)


ShopLately: Exhibit Your Digits - Unique Rings (starting at $5)

RueLaLa: From Italy With Love: Jewelry from Versace, Rebecca, & More (starting at $50)



xoxo, Lily
*Links within this post are referred links.
Photo (top): Gilt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...