A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today's Private Jewelry Sales | Tuesday 3/20

Hey everyone! So as you know, JewelMint is known to make an occasional appearance in the world of private online boutique sales. There are a handful of these limited sample sites out there that I frequent on a daily basis such as RueLaLa, HauteLook, ShopLately, Ideeli, and so forth. I often get the most beautiful pieces of jewelry from these sites as can often be seen in my review videos on YouTube. Besides JewelMint, these sales are where I purchase most of my jewelry. I constantly come across some great JewelMint look-alikes and pieces that compliment nicely with items already in my collection. I also love being introduced to many designers that I wouldn't have found otherwise. Since I check these sites on a daily basis anyways, I felt it would be fun to gather all the jewelry-related sales for you in a single post each day...

Here are some of the current limited jewelry sales going on right now where you can sometimes score pieces at up to 90% off:



Fab: muses & rebels - Sweetly rebellious jewelry (starting at $28)

Fab: Areaware Kiel Mead Jewelry - Eccentric and edgy adornments (starting at $31)

Fab: Bonbon Oiseau - Vivacioius jewelry for spring (starting at $106)


Gilt: Chan Luu Jewelry - Leather and beads (starting at $105)

Gilt: Fine Jewelry by Jemma Wynne & Megan Odabash - Fine jewelry (starting at $640)

HauteLook: BCBG Watches - Inventive, colorful and jewelry watch styles (starting at $39)


Ideeli: Savvy Cie - Bracelets, earrings, and rings (starting at $49)

Ideeli: Go For The Gold - Gorgeous gold and rhinestone jewels (starting at $11)

RueLaLa: Estate Jewelry Sale - High end estate gems and jewels (starting at $999)

ShopLately: Celebrity Style: Charlene K genuine gemstone necklaces (starting at $45)

ShopLately: Heading East: Eastern-inspired accessories (starting at $6)



xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!
*Links within this post are referred links.

3 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with JM. *scratching head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And even sketchier to not disclose these are referral links. But I guess you are used to that with the JM ones you sent out. Don't get me wrong, personal links are great. Just be upfront about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lynne - These daily updates are for those who love jewelry. I find some of the best JewelMint look-alikes and pieces for my JewelMint video reviews at these private online sales. Since I frequent these sites and sales everyday, I thought it would be a great idea to share my daily searches with everyone at the same time!

    @Anonymous - There's nothing sketchy about referral links - that's what they're for. Bloggers and non-bloggers use referral links all the time. The only difference is that most of these referrals are given back to my followers as monthly giveaways. As you'll see, I'm constantly giving back to this community as much as possible, and referral links allow me to do so. You're more than welcome to visit my next party at the end of the month - all participants are eligible to win all sorts of prizes! As for a non-disclosure statement, I'll definitely look into it. I appreciate your input. :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...