A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

JewelMint's Golden On The Fringe Earrings

Photo: StyleMint

In StyleMint's new Colette Tank video you can spot a sneak peek at what looks like a golden pair of On The Fringe Earrings from JewelMint! You can see these earrings at the :20 mark in the video below...see if you can spot them!



I have the silver version of these earrings and remember thinking awhile ago how they would be stunning in a gold finish! No word yet as to when - or if - these earrings will be made available, but since they were featured in one of this month's StyleMint videos...I'm hoping to see these as a possible mid-month or end-of-month release (i.e. Silver Gehry Cuff).

Would you purchase a pair of golden On The Fringe Earrings or would you pass?



xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't see that! I love my silver Fringe Earrings - get compliments every time I wear them. I'd love them in gold too :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...