A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

What If? JewelMint Lovers' Locket in Silver?

Earlier today I was editing some of my Lovers' Locket photos for an exciting project that I'll be announcing soon, when I came across a filter that is half color and half  black and white.

The outcome? A glimpse at what JewelMint's Lovers' Locket could potentially look like in silver!


I then took it a step further by quickly photoshopping a photo of JewelMint's original Lovers' Locket to see what that would look like in a silver hue as well. Check it out...

JewelMint's Lovers' Locket (altered)

Would you love to see JewelMint's Lovers' Locket in silver? Or do you wish they would bring back the original?



xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...