A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

As seen on...Jewelmint Fans! Send in your photos!

Photo: Jewelmint.com/Getty Images

Hi everyone! Just wanted to take a moment and say that I think it is so very exciting that this blog has only been around for 14 days and I already have 700+ visitors! Thanks for continuing to come back to visit. :-)

I know there are major Jewelmint fans out there which is why I believe this blog has been doing relatively well. And I know that a lot of you probably already own Jewelmint pieces, have purchased something from the recent April collection, or may even have a piece you just ordered that are on their way as we speak.

With that, I really want to do a weekly or monthly posting (depending on how many email responses I get) that features photos of YOU in your favorite Jewelmint pieces. Tell me how you've styled it, why you love it, and so on!

Seeing Jewelmint on celebrities is pretty exciting, but I think seeing Jewelmint on your everyday girl (like you and me) is going to be pretty awesome! I can't wait to see how you've styled your pieces!

I don't know about you, but I love seeing photos of other people and how they interpret pieces and style these pieces. Send your photos to Lily at jewelsandmints@gmail.com so that we can share Jewelmint styling ideas with one another!

I want this posting to be up within the next week or two! Even if I just get one photo response from someone I will still do the posting and that person, their photo and their comments will have the spotlight all to themselves! :-)

Send photos of you wearing your favorite Jewelmint pieces to:

jewelsandmints@gmail.com

Please also include the following:

First name 
City and State
(Optional): A small blurb about why you love the Jewelmint piece you're wearing, how you love styling it, versatility etc.

It's okay if you don't want to show your face for privacy reasons. If you're under 18, please get approval from a parent first.
 
I hope to hear from you and thanks for contributing!

xoxo Lily

If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...