A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Jewelmint's Forever Yours Bracelet Review


I recently received my new Jewelmint Forever Yours Bracelet in the mail from last week's debut of Jewelmint's April 2011 Collection!

I'm sorry to say that this bracelet has already sold sold, but there's a glimmer of hope because this bracelet in particular has a wait list option that was added by Jewelmint this past weekend. Which I'm assuming means they will be re-stocking this beauty sometime soon!


Upon receiving my package, I noticed something didn't seem right. When I pulled the package out of my mailbox I realized I couldn't feel a box! However, when I opened the package itself I found that a box hadn't been included on purpose and my bracelet was still inside. Phew! So instead of a box my bracelet was perfectly packaged in one of the little black velvet pouches that some of the jewelry comes in sometimes (although these pouches are usually included within a box). However, this time this wasn't the case. 

The little note was also still included, but this time it showed up in a cute little black envelope. While I'm a little obsessed with the Jewelmint boxes, I didn't really mind I didn't get one this time. Especially when I opened the pouch and found the most adorable bracelet inside!

Photos: Jewelmint

Forever Yours Bracelet

Get ready to shine in this delicate wrist adornment. Measuring 7 ½”, this piece strings a trio of silver-plated, gold-plated, and rose gold-plated chains together for a unique layered look. Perfect for a friendship bracelet or to commemorate special occasions, we designed this piece with three plaques you can personalize for life’s special moments.

Wear this with: any of your jewelry staples.

Perfect for: a graduation gift to your best girlfriends.
Inspired by: vintage ID bracelets.

To tell you the truth, the quality of this bracelet is impeccable. I seriously can't wait to get it engraved. I'll probably give my nearest Things Remembered (http://thingsremembered.com) store a call to see if they can engrave this for me this weekend.

Here's my little mini review of this bracelet and please forgive my overuse of saying "um, um, um" all the time hahaha. I was re-watching my videos and it really does start to get annoying, but it's just one of those bad habits that I need to quit! :-)

Also, please don't forget to enter my Jewelmint Aqua Bomb Ring Giveaway (see how to enter here). Your last chance to enter is Friday, April 29th at midnight!

xoxo Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I just got mine - I lovvvvvvvve it! Such great quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! Can you do me a favor??? I've mentioned doing a post called "As seen on...Jewelmint Fans". I'm asking for those who have Jewelmint pieces to send me photos of you wearing your jewelry and how you've styled it including what your thoughts are and to email this me at jewelsandmints@gmail.com! Would you be willing to do this for my blog? If not, no worries. Just thought I would ask since you love your FY Bracelet! Lily :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your reply comment about this! I will send you some pictures next week :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...