A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Jewelmint, I Very Much Need The Very Audrey Earrings! Please bring them back! Love, Lily

Photos: Jewelmint

Months ago, Jewelmint came out with a little gem two little gems called the Very Audrey earrings. By the time I got around to it they were gone, and I've been longing for them every since!

I've been keeping an eye out for a re-release of these beauties as I'm still hopelessly devoted. I mean look at them! They're so sparkly and pretty! The petals made out of triangle crystals...gorgeous. The little yellow crystal in the center...a perfect little detail.

This is one Jewelmint piece I kick myself for not purchasing when I had the chance as I would LOVE to have these for summer to wear with a white flowy cotton sundress!

Pretty please Jewelmint...I'm begging you. I'm down on my knees! Please bring these earrings back! :-)

xoxo,Lily
New to Jewelmint? Sign up here.

3 comments:

  1. haha Lily - were all praying for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for these to come back AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still hoping that JM will re-release these, plus make them in new colours!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...