A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jewelmint's Aqua Bomb Ring: Almost gone as soon as it arrived....a second time!

Photos: Jewelmint

When this ring originally arrived on scene, it sold out almost instantly. And, if you weren't lucky enough to catch it the first go around, Jewelmint released a second helping/production of this ring earlier this past week (Tuesday, March 29th I believe)!

As of right now, sizes 7 and 8 are already gone. If you're a size 6, you're in luck! Earlier today I noticed Jewelmint listed this ring in size 6 as "almost sold-out", and I don't expect this ring to last much more than a day or two, tops.

I'll be doing my review on this ring this upcoming week along with a sweet surprise for one of my blog, YouTube, and Twitter followers! 

Stick around and if you haven't purchased your Aqua Bomb ring yet....here's your last chance as I'm not sure if Jewelmint will be bringing this one back a third time.

Do you own this ring or any other Jewelmint jewelry?

Send me photos and it could be included in an upcoming blog post! I want to do a weekly "As Seen On: Jewelmint Fans" type of post. Email photos to jewelsandmints@gmail.com and include a first name, name of your city/country, a blurb about what you like to wear your pieces with and permission allowing me to use your photo(s) in this blog. Anyone under 18 please get a parents permission first. Thanks everyone!

xoxo Lily
New to Jewelmint? Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...