A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Jewelmint's Havana Nights Bangles Have Already Sold-Out!


Photos: Jewelmint
 
These bracelets just posted last night at midnight and they're already gone (as in totally sold-out)! They're super cute, but I was surprised when I realized they were sold out in a matter of hours!

I placed one order last night, but I missed out on these bangles...Isn't it funny that when something is gone, you want it that much more? :-)

There were a couple things I decided to wait on and now I'm making sure I place my order asap as I notice items are selling out quicker (probably due to Jewelmint's growing popularity)!

Was anyone able to order these before they sold out?
How do you plan on wearing/styling them?
What are your thoughts on the Havana Nights Bangle set?

xoxo Lily
New to Jewelmint? Sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...