A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jewelmint's In The Rough Ring - Back in size 6 and almost sold out!

Photo: Jewelmint

Was taking a look around Jewelmint tonight and found that the In The Rough Ring was available again in size 6 only. I believe they had been sold out of this size for awhile and only had 7 and 8 prior to completely selling out. It's listed as "Almost Sold Out" so I suggest you snag yours before it's gone, gone, gone!

Also, my Krishna Diamond Earrings review will be posted shortly, and I also want to thank those of you who participated in our Jewelmint chat earlier tonight!! For those of you who want to join in, I have a jewelmint chat on this blog every Wednesday between 7-9pm PST. Everyone is welcome to join!

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...