A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Night - Let's talk Jewelmint-a-thon

Tonight I wanted to try something a little different, we'll see how it turns out :-) I'll be posting my Krishna Diamond earrings review later tonight, but first I wanted to have a little impromptu Jewelmint chat from 7pm-9pm (PST). You can even log-in with Facebook or as a guest if you don't have a chatroll account!. Let's please keep things positive and nice. Insults and fowl language will not be tolerated and you will be blocked.

I will be on here to chat with everyone and I may walk away from time to time, but I will be here :-) Feel free to ask me any questions and to chat with other Jewlemint Junkies! The chat will close at 9pm (PDT). So let's talk Jewelmint.....

xoxo, Lily



1 comment:

  1. Here is a video showing actual Jewelmint pieces. I hope this helps.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKMy6CjJ8hU

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...