A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Join us at Midnight Tonight! JewelMint May Collection Twitter Party & Live Chat: Will you be up tonight for JewelMint's May release?!!


*****************9 PM UPDATE*****************Three hours to go!! :-)


Let me begin with the following: this will be the first time in my life I've ever hosted a Twitter Party. I was brainstorming some ideas earlier and thought...

How cool would it be to partake in a conversation with other Jewelmint Junkies (like myself) that want to discuss the new Jewelmint collection as it is released on May 1st at midnight (PT)?! See my official JewelMint clock on the top sidebar of this blog!

We can discuss the new pieces, what we splurged on, what we left behind, what we're super excited to see in the new release, and so on! I will be the moderator for the party and the hashtag is....drumroll please....

#jewelmintparty

Naturally :-)

So here's how my Jewelmint Party on will work: 

1) At 9 PM (PT) on April 30th -- three hours before midnight, May 1st -- I will post a reminder here on this blog to remind everyone about the hashtag (#jewelmintparty) that will be used on Twitter. 

2) At 11:30 (PT) - see the official JewelMint time clock - I will post a new topic called "Let The Jewelmint Party Begin!".

3) You will have to log into Twitter and use this hashtag (#jewelmintparty) to partake in the conversation.

4) Or, you can join in and get cozy in the live chat module within the post too!

I will be the moderator and will try to keep the topic on track as best as possible! So let's hope this is super successful and you can see the Jewelmint Party (#jewelmintparty) Twitter Tracker will look like at the bottom of this post.

*Please note* Tweets will be refreshed automatically every 1 minute. Please keep in mind that Twitter's API connection limit allows each user to refresh only 150 times an hour.
__________________________________________________________

IS TWITTER TOO COMPLICATED? OR DO YOU NOT USE TWITTER??

No problem! On the same post, I will have a live "JewelMint Jabber" chat module up where up everyone can chat live and connect via Facebook or Twitter!

See everyone tonight! I can't wait!!!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...