A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Poll Question! Which should I review next?

Photos: Jewelmint

Hey everyone! I'll be doing another review here soon and I need some feedback from you! I can't decide which Jewelmint item I want to review next and I'm completely torn between either the Krishna Diamond Earrings or my Flower Power Necklace.

Please vote below for which one you'd like to see me review next. The winning piece will be the next to be reviewed!

xoxo, Lily

If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!


2 comments:

  1. I just got Flower Power and I love it but I am having a hard time styling it because I don't wear shirts that go that low, but if I wear the shirt over a crew neck it doesn't show it off as well...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you own any button up shirts or sundresses? Kate Bosworth has her FP necklace styled with a white button up shirt in the Jewelmint video. I personally like to wear mine with sundresses. Even a high neck navy blue dress or blouse would work too or a striped blouse. Dark colors and the white/gold contrast of this necklace would really make it "pop"! Another idea is a black turtle neck for the colder months. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...