A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Fabulous Very Audrey's are Here At Last!!!!


Hi Ladies!! Talk about a great way to start off the weekend! I received the message in my inbox about an hour ago and I squealed for joy! I don't know how many countless posts I've done and how many conversations have been sparked during our Wednesday JewelMint Jabber chats because of JewelMint's Very Audrey earrings and for good reason...they're absolutely stunning!!!!

So get yours while you still can, they won't last long for sure. The hype surrounding these has been through the roof.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Did you purchase yourself a pair????? I'm thinking of stocking up on these for upcoming birthday gifts because seriously, who just wouldn't love to receive these?!

xoxo, Lily

1 comment:

  1. I snagged a pair Lily! Now- I'm just waiting for the black ones to come cuz I want BOTH! See ya Wednesday!!!! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...