A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

JewelMint Ganesh Earrings Review with Styling Ideas

Move over Krishna's! My Ganesh Earrings are quickly moving up my list of favorite sparklers from JewelMint.

I love overall feel of these earrings. Their not heavy which is surprising being that the gemstones are made of glass. I also like that the intricacy of the details do not actually distract you from the overall symmetrical design. In other words, they're so interesting to look at, but you can't quite figure out without really looking at every little detail what it is exactly that makes them so eye-catching.


Photo: JewelMint

Ganesh Earrings
Channel your inner Indian goddess with these intricate gold earrings measuring 2 1/4" long. The striking ruby glass stones add a subtle hint of color to your ensemble.

Wear this with: billowy black fabrics so the red stones pop.
Perfect for: dazzling at your friend's wedding.
Inspired by: Intricate Indian jewelry.

I've paired these earrings with a dress from Bloomingdales, a ring from Hautelook.com, and a sequin tank from J.Crew. You can see more about these items in my YouTube video (below).

I also mention in this video how these earrings can easily be dressed up or down. The obvious styling would be with the dress I've paired it with. A less obvious approach would be hair slicked back in a pony tail, cute cargo shorts, a tank or camisole, cognac leather sandals and a matching leather tote!


To offset these earrings, try a bright blue and gold ring! The contrast of these color really makes anything with amethyst pop. 


One thing these earrings are lacking....a matching Ganesh Necklace that I really wish JewelMint would consider making!

Here's my mini video review of my Ganesh Earrings!

xoxo, Lily

If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...