A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wishing You a Very Happy Mother's Day!!


The past couple days have been busy, busy, busy! Between planning a Mother's Day party and my youngest baby getting sick, I've been lost in an abyss of motherhood over the last two days. Hence, my two day absence from blogging. :-)

There's a lot involved when it comes to being a mother as I'm sure many of you can relate!

That's why days like these are so special and so very necessary. It's Mother's Day and it's time to sit back, relax, and let the family take care of you for once! Heck, if my hubby knew anything about blogging, I would have had him do this post for me! hahaha

On a side note, my Ganesh earrings review will absolutely be posted tonight!!!

This morning, It was amazing waking up to two of my favorite things...flowers and jewelry! I received tulip flowers and a beautiful gold "Mom" necklace from my kids and the Diamond Leaf JewelMint necklace to pair it with from my husband. I think the two necklaces will be gorgeous together and I couldn't have received more thoughtful gifts. The gold "Mom" necklace has this engraved on the back "You hold a special place in my heart." I couldn't help but tear up.

Today's festivities include brunch here shortly and a Mother's Day party for my Mother later on this evening.

What did you receive and give for Mother's Day? What will you be doing for this very special day??

Here's wishing you and your family a Very Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...