A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

JewelMint Monte Carlo Bracelet Review with Styling Ideas from ModCloth, Lulus, and Anthropologie


Nothing says "Springtime" like a gorgeous little floral dress, your favorite slightly sweet go-to scent, and a dainty gold bracelet to top it all off! JewelMint's Monte Carlo bracelet is one of my favorites from the latest May collection and is one of my favorite pieces to now pair with my Forever Yours bracelet!

While posting this review, I found myself longing for two more of these in order to link them together. I actually think this could make a really pretty necklace! I'm very tempted to try it.

I really love the overall structure of this bracelet. The links feel sturdy, and the clasp is solid. One thing is for sure, if JewelMint ever releases this in a silver color, I'd be all over it! :-)

I've paired this bracelet with two items. The first being ModCloth.com's Singing the Blooms Dress, which is currently sold out. However, this dress is still available at Lulus.com. The next item I chose for this set includes one of my favorite scents called Tocca Stella. This perfume is available at both Anthropologie and Sehpora.

Every time I get a new bottle of Tocca Stella, I love seeing the little "love yourself" reminder printed underneath the box lid. I love little details such as this!

Speaking of little details, here is more about JewelMint's Monte Carlo bracelet:

 Photo: Jewelmint

Monte Carlo Bracelet

Revive your wardrobe with high quality shine! This 7 ½” gold-plated bracelet embodies all the luxury of Monte Carlo’s Mediterranean high life. A unique link design delivers superior style, while a fold over clasp secures each day with easy elegance. Wear this first-class piece, and indulge with tasteful splendor.

Wear this with: 1970's power trouser suits.
Perfect for: your go to day-to-night look.
Inspired by: seventies inspired runway collections.

For my Polyvore, I've added a beautiful dress covered in floral appliques by Modcloth called the "Singing the Blooms Dress". This dress may not be completely practical, but it's one of my favorite statement dresses that I currently own. When it orginally came out months ago, it sold out quite rapidly. It came back and I was able to snag one before they sold out within a couple days. That is when I also noticed it at Lulus.com under the name "Wallflower No More". If you're interested in this, all sizes are still currently available at lulus.com only.

The next item is one of my favorite perfumes...ever. it's called Tocca Stella (available at Anthropologie) and it's described as the following:

Stella: a flirtatious combination of sheer musk, white freesia blood orange and spicy lily (FRUIT).

You can also find this perfume at Sephora.

JewelMint Monte Carlo Bracelet Set

JewelMint Monte Carlo Bracelet Set by jewelsandmints.com
If you ever need any styling advice, please feel free to ask!

xoxo, Lily

Here's my mini video review of my Monte Carlo Bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...