A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, May 16, 2011

JewelMint's Editor Series featuring WhoWhatWear.com's Creative Director, Katherine Power!

 Photos: Jewelmint

JewelMint just announced their first ever Editors Series featuring WhoWhatWear.com's ever-so-stylish Creative Director, Katherine Power.

Katherine is featured wearing the Sienna Bracelet, Urban Warrior Ring, and the Zoe Bangle. (A little inside scoop...the Zoe Bangle has been sold out, but now it's back and listed as "Almost Sold Out") Get yours if you previous missed out as they won't last long!

Here's what JewelMint has to say about Katherine:

Katherine Power Teams Up With JewelMint

"The talented design team (Cher and Kate) tends to hit every seasonal theme head on and at this price its affordable to try a new trend (or two) every month."

Why this trio?

"I love these pieces because they remind me of Isabel Marant's Native-American inspired jewelry we saw in her spring and fall collections. In other words, they're right on trend. I always pile my bracelets; I've been doing that since I was a kid. I like the idea of mixing high and low, throwing together otherwise "precious" pieces with chunkier items so they don't look too fussy."

About Katherine's Personal Style

"My seasonal wardrobe is usually made up of old classics and new splurges, but it's my accessories that really liven up a look and make me feel current. It's usually through jewelry, shoes, and sunglasses that I really take style risks and experiment with of-the-moment trends. This is the reason I am a fan of JewelMint."

And it gets even better!!!

Katherine handpicked her top 3 JewelMint favorites: the Urban Warrior Ring, Zoe Bangle, and Sierra Bracelet. Use code WWW7 and get $7 OFF when you purchase any of the three pieces. Offer only good until June 14th WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

The Sierra Bracelet is still currently listed as sold out.
xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...