A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

We've Got Names People!! Thank You Sara & Gwen!

I've been slowly catching up on my emails here, and I want to give another huge thanks to Sara for sharing the following information with me!!

While I don't want to post any photos, etc. of upcoming August pieces, I will however share the information I've been given by one of my readers. I mean, as a blogger...that is my duty, no?

Here's the info:

Sealed With Love Necklace
Here To Eternity Set
Lost Treasure Bracelet
World's End Earrings

and of course...the already shared: Bella Flora Earrings!

xoxo, Lily

**Update 7/22** Another huge thanks to Gwen for letting me know about another possible name: Love That Binds Bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...