A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Friday, August 12, 2011

JewelMint Sneak Peeks: Necklace, Bracelets, Rings - Oh My!

This first sneak peek is from the StyleCaster JewelMint Photo Shoot! Cher Coulter shared this on Twitter along with the following:

"still glowing from the @StyleCaster @JewelMint shoot yesterday...It's SO cool. I can't wait til September!!"

If this bracelet is indeed from September, you can totally count me in, it's gorgeous!


The next sneak peek is a brand new necklace coming out in September called the "Pomander Necklace"! Like I've always said, my heart just melts for charm necklaces!


The last sneak peek looked super familiar, so I did some digging and found the same necklace layered in this post here! Here's another look (below). Check out that chunky ring on her index finger! Is that a brand new, upcoming JewelMint ring I spy???


It feels like September can't come soon enough! Please stay tuned for my JewelMint & StyleMint September Party & Giveaway announcement coming soon! The last one was so much fun and I can't believe we hit the 50 person capacity mark as fast as we did. This next party will allow more people to participate, promise! :)

Don't forget: You can always keep up with all the current sneak peeks in the Sneak Peeks - Upcoming Pieces & Sketches link permanently fixed in the upper side bar!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...