A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mint-Spiration.com: Can't Register? Here's Why...


Hi everyone! I've been getting quite a bit of email from users letting me know that there is an issue with registration on Mint-Spiration.com. I've been told that when clicking on the "agree" button on the registration page many of you are being redirected back to the main-page without being able to complete the registration process.

Here's what I have figured out thus far:

This issue will occur if you're using Google Chrome or Apple Safari. However, if you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Foxfire you should be just fine and you should have no problems with registration.

I am currently looking to getting this glitch corrected as I know many users prefer Chrome and Safari. In the meantime, please feel free to use either Internet Explorer or Foxfire (your best bet for now) until I attempt to get things sorted out!

Thanks again everyone for all your feedback regarding this issue! If you find yourself having any other glitches with the site, please don't hesitate to send me an email at jewelsandmints@gmail.com!

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...