A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Have A Secret - Exciting Things To Come!!! Part II


Over the past couple days I've been working extremely hard on a project that I am so excited to be sharing with everyone soon! Here's a photo I snapped during filming that I wanted to share with all of you!

Between this, working on Mint-Spiration.com, BeautyAndMints, and jumping on board a huge upcoming collaboration, things have been pretty crazy. Please stay tuned to see all the exciting things to come!

xoxo, Lily

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the big news. I love your blog and videos. It's what made me a JM addict when I was unsure about it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture, Lily. I keep looking at it to pick out different JM pieces. But just tell us the news already :)!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...