A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Exclusive First Look at JewelMint's New Forever Audrey Earrings! - Part I

They've arrived! JewelMint's Forever Audrey Earrings with black charcoal center stones are here, and I'm so excited to announce an exclusive first look at this new stunning twist on JewelMint's original Very Audrey Earrings (yellow center stone). JewelMint was super gracious for sending me the earrings before they were released so that I could be the first to share them with you today! You may remember the tiny hint I left in this post here - well, this is what it was all about!

This is only Part I of today's first look - please stay tuned for my full review, styling video, and more! Enjoy!

xoxo, Lily

P.S. Check out Forever Audrey "Necklace" at the bottom! Just another take on the earrings that can easily be turned into a necklace!











3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome that you got them early. They look amazing. I think I still like the Very Audrey a tiny bit better but I love gold/yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will they still restock the very Audrey? Forever Audrey is nice, but I also prefer the look with the yellow stone. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordred them as soon I received the email. I have been wanting the darker stone since you posted about them. I can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...