A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, September 5, 2011

JewelMint Sneak Peek Alert! Kate's Crystal Clusters & Pearls! Oh My!

Photos: GossipCenter.com/Getty Images

Yesterday, Cher Coulter tweeted: "Kate bosworth shining at deauville festival in @jewelmint pearls and @chanel pearl dress!"

Today, Cher followed up with this caption today on her Facebook page: "Kate Bosworth looking so beautiful in delicate white Chanel and JewelMint earrings at the Deauville Film Festival!"

Kate's JewelMint earrings look like sparkly crystal cluster studs and Cher did mention "pearls". Therefore, I'm inclined to believe both the earrings and ring are future pieces!


It's hard to tell if the main pearl on this ring is surrounded by crystals or more pearls, but it looks gorgeous. I could most definitely see this ring on a golden chain - think along the lines of JewelMint's Pearl Fleur Necklace!


And here we have a close-up of Kate's cluster earrings. It's hard to tell, but these earrings look as if there are two "winged" metal loops that adorn a centerpiece of faceted crystals. What do you think?

I do particularly love this time of year when we begin to see a transition or bright colors being replaced with frosty whites and diamond-esque jewels; I think Kate (and Cher) killed this look with this gorgeous Chanel dress and choice of jewelry. It's interesting to me because these photos seem to capture this symbolic transition between spring/summer and fall/winter the bright coral carpet and Kate's winter-white ensemble.

I'm completely inspired to pull out my two suitcases of what I call "winter" jewels to mix and match with my JewelMint spring/summer pieces...just to see what I can come up with!

I'm thinking layers of faceted heather patrol or crystal clear bracelets with something unexpected like the For Keeps Bracelet Bracelet! Hmmm, do I feel a styling post coming soon?? ;)

xoxo, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...