A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

JewelMint Spotted on Hart of Dixie's Lemon Breeland (Jamie King)!



This past week was I was actually able to catch all of my favorite TV shows! Usually I have to DVR all of my favorites in order to watch them late at night or during some downtime on the weekend. However, this past week I was taken out by a terrible flu bug so I pretty much rested and was stuck in front of the TV.

The week prior, I took some time with the family and must have caught something during our family trip. While it was nice to take some time for myself (granted the flu wasn't fun at all), I totally missed out on some major JewelMint news while away.

For starters, I was watching Hart of Dixie this past Wednesday night to find Lemon Breeland, played by the gorgeous Jamie King, wearing JewelMint! It's a little hard to tell if these are the Forever Audrey's or the Very Audrey Earrings. I'm thinking that because her shirt and scarf is yellow these are most likely the Very Audrey's!

While I love Dr. Hart's (Rachel Bilson) style on the show, I'm really starting to appreciate all the adorable Anthro-esque outfits seen on Lemon. She's also really starting to grow on me as a character as well. At first I just couldn't help but not like how rude she was to Dr. Hart, but I think her character does a great job at balancing out the show. ;)

Don't these earrings look stunning on her? Anyone else notice these earrings on Lemon this past week on Hart of Dixie? Who's your favorite character on the show? Do you think Dr. Hart and George will end up together at any point?

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here
 to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...