A glamorous little Trade Shop + Photo Gallery!

Monday, February 27, 2012

JewelMint's Bird Cage Bangle is Back in Stock!

Photo: JewelMint

In case you missed out on this bangle the first two times, JewelMint has just released it for its third! I can vividly remember the hype behind this piece before its second release - it was super hard to find and everyone was begging for its re-release. I was super excited that I was finally able to get my hands on one of these when it was brought back!

While I was super stoked about it, I found that this piece was too big for my small wrists. Quite frankly, I found that it looked silly on me. I do still own it though, maybe I'm hoping I'll grow into it? But until then, I've been using it as a cup holder like Jennifer from The Looks for Less suggested. :)

For reference, my wrists measure at 5 inches around - in case you were wondering.

This bangle is beautifully well-made piece though - I just wish it fit me better. Maybe it will work for you though!

Find JewelMint's Bird Cage Bangle here!
Check it out on Mint-Spiration.com.

xoxo, Lily
If you're new to JewelMint, click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...